This weekend we moved into our new house…yay! We scheduled to have internet set-up on Thursday so that it would in place and ready to go when we moved in on Friday. Unfortunately, it didn’t quite work out that way. When I finally sat down yesterday to put up Day 2 of the 30 Days to Becoming an Entrepreneur series the internet wasn’t working. Two hours of phone calls to technical support later, and it still wasn’t working.
A technician came out this morning and spent three hours here trying to make it work. It’s been going in and out all day, but since I saw it was working I’m quick hopping on to put up Day 2 and Day 3 in the 30 Days to Becoming an Entrepreneur series. Sorry about the delay!